If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase from New Town Toyota, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to request a refund or exchange (Excluding electrical items - see point 11.)
To qualify for a refund or exchange, the following conditions must be met:
- A Return Merchandise Authorization ("RMA") must be requested from our customer service team within 30 days of your purchase date. To request an RMA, Contact Us with your original order/ invoice number and the reason you need to return your item.
- Returned item(s) must be in good physical condition (not broken or damaged).
- All components originally included with the item to be returned must be included with your return.
- Items must be returned with original packaging.
- The RMA number must be included along with your returned item.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable except in the case where items are supplied incorrectly by New Town Toyota where you HAVE PROVIDED your vehicle details at the time of order.
- You are responsible for and must prepay all shipping charges and assume all risk of loss or damage to the Product while in transit to New Town Toyota. (Except for exclusions indicated in point 6).
- If you return an item(s) to New Town Toyota (a) without an RMA from New Town Toyota or (b) without all parts included in the original package, New Town Toyota retains the right to either refuse delivery of such return or charge you a restocking fee of 15% of the original price of the product or the retail value of the missing components, whichever is higher.
- Refunds will be processed and paid within 2 weeks of New Town Toyota's receipt of Product.
- Exchanges will be processed and new item shipped within 2 business days of receipt of originally supplied item. (Subject to stock availability)
- Electrical items are not returnable under any circumstances. (Excluding warranty claims). Please ensure you provide accurate vehicle information at the time of purchase and are sure the electrical item you are replacing is the cause of your issue. If unsure New Town Toyota recommend having an authorised Toyota Service Centre diagnose the fault prior to ordering electrical components.
If you need to return an item we recommend as a cost effective solution.
For information about Warranty or to make a warranty claim see HERE.