When your vehicle is manufactured it is stamped with a unique Code know as a V.I.N (Vehicle Identification Number) this will contain a combination of letters and numbers.
Vehicle Identification Number. This number allows us to identify your vehicle so we can supply parts that are correct and will fit your vehicle.
When you supply your VIN with an order either online, on the phone or in person we guarantee you will receive the correct parts.
Finding Your VIN
You can locate your vehicle identification number in a few different places, both off and on your vehicle itself.
On the Vehicle
The VIN can often be found on the lower-left corner of the dashboard, in front of the steering wheel. You can read the number by looking through the windshield. The VIN may also appear in a number of other locations:
- Vehicle Firewall. This should be easy to spot by popping open the hood, and looking at the panel behind the engine.
- Front of the car frame, near the container that holds windshield washer fluid.
- Rear wheel well. Try looking up, directly above the tire.
- Inside the driver side or passenger side door sill. Open the door, and look underneath where the side-view mirror would be located if the door was shut.
- Driver side or passenger side doorpost. Open the door, and look near the spot where the door latches, not too far from the seatbelt return.
- Underneath the spare tire.
Off the Vehicle
If you need to find your VIN, you can first check any documentation you have for the vehicle, such as:
- Registration papers.
- Insurance documents.
- Owner's manual.
If you don't have the documentation mentioned above, you can find the VIN on the actual vehicle itself.
If you still can't locate the VIN, try consulting your vehicle manual. Or, call a dealership or the manufacturer and request guidance.